SecurityTube Linux Assembly Expert certifiation
In order to prepare myself for the Cracking the perimeter course and certification, I revamped my assembly knowledge with this small course.
SLAE course from SecurityTube is one of the most accurate and well explained journey into assembler and shellcode writing. You can start with zero knowledge and become proficient into shellcode writing.
SLAE certification consist in 7 assignments to be solved and to be published online. In this page, you can find the whole list of those assignments.
SLAE Exam Statement
This blog post has been created for completing the requirements of the SecurityTube Linux Assembly Expert certification:
Student ID: SLAE-1217
- Assignment #1: Create a bind shellcode
- Assignment #2: Create a reverse shell shellcode
- Assignment #3: An Egg Hunter journey
- Assignment #4: A custom encoder
- Assignment #5: Metasploit shellcode analysis
- Assignment #6: Generate polymorphic shellcodes
- Assignment #7: Create a custom crypter